Author Topic: Dorosh Banned  (Read 5842 times)

Offline PhilB

• Rate Post
Dorosh Banned
« on: July 27, 2007, 23:47:26 »
Hello,

This may be totally out of line, and if it is please just delete this and shoot away  :threat: . I have searched the board and also looked in the warnings section. I am just wondering what lead to Michael Dorosh being banned. Thank you.

Offline PikaChe

• I'm not a communist. I just work for them
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Pika la RevoluciĆ³n!
Re: Dorosh Banned
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 23:50:37 »
Why do you wanna know?

Offline PhilB

• Rate Post
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 00:02:11 »
I am just curious as he is in my unit and just wondering what the circumstances surrounding it was. Again, I am not trying to dig out dirt, or start fights or anything.

Offline Ex-Dragoon

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • dealing with life not that active here anymore
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 00:12:42 »
Then why not ask him yourself?
I will leave your flesh on the mountains and fill the valleys with your carcasses. I will water the land with what flows from you, and the river beds shall be filled with your blood. When I snuff you out I will cover the heavens and all the stars will darken. Ezekiel 32:5-7
Tradition- Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid
Former RCN Sailor now Retired

Offline PhilB

• Rate Post
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2007, 00:15:11 »
Perhaps I will. I guess what sparked my interest was the fact that there is a sub forum dedicated to keeping the milnet community in the loop in regards to warnings bannings etc. Yet there is no mention of the rationale behind Dorosh's issue, particularly since he wasnt a normal new user. But I can see this is a sensitive subject, sorry for bringing it up boys.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 00:18:13 by PhilB »

Offline Ex-Dragoon

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2007, 00:24:58 »
Mr Dorosh's banning occured long before the sub forum of Warning was implemented. Only recent Bannings and Warnings are added to it.

If the situation was reversed would you appreciate him asking here and not asking you personally?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 00:28:12 by Ex-Dragoon »
I will leave your flesh on the mountains and fill the valleys with your carcasses. I will water the land with what flows from you, and the river beds shall be filled with your blood. When I snuff you out I will cover the heavens and all the stars will darken. Ezekiel 32:5-7
Tradition- Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid

Offline Ex-Dragoon

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2007, 12:02:42 »
Locked as the matteris between Mr Dorosh and the Milnet.Ca Staff.