Author Topic: Army.ca Photo Challenge (April Contest)  (Read 30849 times)

Offline ArmyVern

is awake.

• Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
Re: Army.ca Photo Challenge (April Contest)
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2007, 13:28:19 »
Anyone can CLAIM to have anything!  As I said before, all talk and NO action!   ;)

Hey JM, are you going to just sit there and take all this abuse, or are you actually going to speak up and defend yourself?   :P

I'll back his claim.  ;)

There is no doubt in my mind that he is posting a factual statement.  ;D
Hard by MCpl Elton Adams

If you or someone you love is having difficulty & would like to speak to someone who has been through a similar experience, who understands, & will respect your need for privacy and confidentiality, contact OSISS toll-free at 1-800-883-6094. You can locate the peer closest to you by logging on to www.osiss.ca, clicking on “Contact us” link & then choosing the “Peer” or “Family Support Network”. Help IS out there.

Offline ArmyVern

is awake.

• Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2007, 14:09:51 »
Canadian, check.  Maple leaf tattoos, check.  ....

Actually Mich, I think that you should post up those pics that you sent me last month of your new tattoo when the next contest is posted ...

Take one for the team!! It may be just what is required to coax JM out of his incredible (yeah ... ri-iight) shyness!!  >:D
Hard by MCpl Elton Adams

If you or someone you love is having difficulty & would like to speak to someone who has been through a similar experience, who understands, & will respect your need for privacy and confidentiality, contact OSISS toll-free at 1-800-883-6094. You can locate the peer closest to you by logging on to www.osiss.ca, clicking on “Contact us” link & then choosing the “Peer” or “Family Support Network”. Help IS out there.

Offline airmich

• Mentor
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2007, 19:43:27 »
Actually Mich, I think that you should post up those pics that you sent me last month of your new tattoo when the next contest is posted ...

Take one for the team!! It may be just what is required to coax JM out of his incredible (yeah ... ri-iight) shyness!!  >:D

Wilco!  Actually, 2 of my tats have maple leaf themes.  Now if I'm not in a warzone, maybe I should find a warrior to pose with to cover off that 3rd requirement??
So I'll raise a glass, not the first nor last, Come join me in this toast...Because the old black rum's got a hold on me ~ Great Big Sea

Offline Jaydub

• SAAC-S
  • Directing Staff
  • Rate Post
« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2007, 19:47:27 »
How about a seperate thread to display your Military Tattoos?  I have a pretty decent one of King Neptune.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2007, 19:52:57 »
You mean...................You have not yet tried to SEARCH "tattoos"?
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline Jaydub

• SAAC-S
  • Directing Staff
  • Rate Post
« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2007, 19:53:35 »
I did.  Thank you for merging the previous threads.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 20:10:50 by Jaydub »

Offline ArmyVern

is awake.

• Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2007, 21:10:50 »
Wilco!  Actually, 2 of my tats have maple leaf themes.  Now if I'm not in a warzone, maybe I should find a warrior to pose with to cover off that 3rd requirement??

Heck, there's got to be a male wearing a green relish suit on that Base somewhere!!  >:D
Hard by MCpl Elton Adams

Offline proudnurse

• Rate Post
« Reply #82 on: August 22, 2007, 18:33:28 »
Canadian, check.  Maple leaf tattoos, check.  But last time I looked, North Bay wasn't a warzone.  Now my son's playroom on the other hand, certainly looks like one!

I hear you on that Mich! I worked hard for a while pre-vacation to get everything done and in order, accomplished that (although it took a bit more organizing, mostly through kid's stuff 2 days into my vacation) going back to work tomorrow, and looks like I'm going to have to start all over. And yes, once again starting with organizing kid's stuff

Tonight though, we are still taking a break since technically vacation is still not over, so will start... tomorrow :)

~Rebecca
~Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.

Mother Teresa