Author Topic: Occupational Transfer to MP  (Read 31252 times)

Offline PuckChaser

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
    • Peacekeeper's Homepage
Re: OT after my QL3 ?
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2016, 18:08:31 »
I dont think so because I just got hired as a private 3...

You said you just finished your Supply QL3. I take it you were a Supply Tech in the PRes and CT'd to the RegF? I hope you didn't do that thinking you could get an easy OT in the RegF. If you've just graduated Supply QL3, your 4 year clock starts now.

Enjoy the wait.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2016, 18:15:55 »
I dont think so because I just got hired as a private 3...

That has no bearing on what Previous Service you may have bought back, if you bought any back.  That is what IPC you were offered due to "skills" possessed.
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline Eye In The Sky

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
    • VP INTERNATIONAL
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2016, 18:18:46 »
Alright, If I have 24 months given from my time passed in the reserve force, I need to wait 24 months ?

If your reserve service was continuous full time then it might (the latest AVOTP competition message would detail this).  However, if you were Cl A reserves, I'd say no it won't count.  48 months continuous full time service is the norm.  Have a read of the CFAO and stop by your local PSO office, and have a read of the latest CANFORGEN on AVOTP for this years competition.

The only time you have *too much gas* is when you're on fire.