Author Topic: How to fold 12X12 ( 30X30 )  (Read 26452 times)

Offline Anyone's Grunt

• Rate Post
Re: how to fold everything 12x12 for room inspection(help!)
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2008, 22:22:48 »

Offline Negative One

• Daddy
  • Rate Post
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2008, 22:24:20 »
You yourself have claimed that your level of self-discipline and attention to detail are low, and that your "previous experience" is what really matters.  That's all the information I need right there.

You obviously don't have a clue as to what military life entails, and as it has been previously stated, you are in for a shock.  But whatever, carry on your merry way.  Your only cheating yourself.

Holy christ, bud.  Read much?
The world looks like a finger painting done with broken hands

Offline Anyone's Grunt

• Rate Post
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2008, 22:24:43 »
1 1/2 years Infantry reserve.
6 years US Navy.

But that's cool, know-it-all's make me laugh.  Hard. ;D

Let me guess... you were in the SEALS, weren't you?

Offline tovasshi

• Rate Post
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2008, 22:27:33 »
You yourself have claimed that your level of self-discipline and attention to detail are low, and that your "previous experience" is what really matters.  That's all the information I need right there.
Uh, where did I claim that? No where. No where did I claim my self-discipline and attention to detail was low. If my attention to detail were really that low, I wouldn't have noticed all the stuff I've been noticing, now would I?

You obviously don't have a clue as to what military life entails.

How would you know? What else do you know about me, Silvia Browne?

Offline Negative One

• Daddy
  • Rate Post
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2008, 22:28:50 »
Nope.  Med tech.

I worked in Great Lakes, Ill for about 4 1/2 years (US Navy Basic Training facility- real bootcamp, not the Mickey Mouse crap that is St Jean).  My final year and a half was spent in Keflavik, Iceland (NAS Kevflavik).
The world looks like a finger painting done with broken hands

Offline NFLD Sapper

• Mentor
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • CFSME STAFF
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2008, 22:29:30 »
Please...

Have you taken a good look at some of the drooling retards they let carry a gun?

Maybe you should look at what is allowed in the US Army........
CHIMO!
First in, Last out
Sappers Lead the Way

Just tell your wife she owes your life to some Muddy Old Engineer,
Some dusty, crusty, croaking, joking Muddy Old Engineer

Offline the 48th regulator

A mans gotta eat.

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
    • Green Veterans Canada
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2008, 22:34:06 »
And that is a lock.

Folks, fold your shirts whatever size you want.

Thank you one and all for the edumacation on what everyone's experience is, and what countries run comedic basic courses.

dileas

tess

milnet.ca staff
I know that I’m not perfect and that I don’t claim to be, so before you point your fingers make sure your hands are clean.

Offline Ex-Dragoon

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • dealing with life not that active here anymore
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2008, 23:20:32 »
And seeing how Negative One can't play nice with others welcome to the Warning system
I will leave your flesh on the mountains and fill the valleys with your carcasses. I will water the land with what flows from you, and the river beds shall be filled with your blood. When I snuff you out I will cover the heavens and all the stars will darken. Ezekiel 32:5-7
Tradition- Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid
Former RCN Sailor now Retired

Offline FlyLikeAnEagle

• Rate Post
Folding ice & rain pants 30x30 help
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2017, 10:27:30 »
Anyone have any tips on how to get them just right? Our section leaders are very "hands on" when our shirts, jackets or pants aren't balls on accurate.

Thanks
OS(r) FLAE

LightFighter

Re: Folding ice & rain pants 30x30 help
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2017, 10:37:15 »
Fold them again and again until you get the measurement right.  Talk with your course mates, if someone is good at folding to the required measurement get them to do yours, etc.

Also, you don’t have to come here to ask for help regarding BMQ(you don’t need the internets help for it). Speak with your peers on course and staff.

Also, posting your name(especially while on course), that’s a bold move Cotton, let’s see how this plays out.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 10:41:32 by Pickle Rick »

Offline FlyLikeAnEagle

• Rate Post
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2017, 10:54:00 »
Fold them again and again until you get the measurement right.  Talk with your course mates, if someone is good at folding to the required measurement get them to do yours, etc.

Also, you don’t have to come here to ask for help regarding BMQ(you don’t need the internets help for it). Speak with your peers on course and staff.

Also, posting your name(especially while on course), that’s a bold move Cotton, let’s see how this plays out.

If you people to do ur sheet for you, you don't learn.

Ps...i didn't post my name. FLAE isn't even close to my name. Fly Like An Eagle nor is Cotton.

Offline BeyondTheNow

• Directing Staff
  • Rate Post
  • Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2017, 13:25:29 »
If you people to do ur sheet for you, you don't learn.

Ps...i didn't post my name. FLAE isn't even close to my name. Fly Like An Eagle nor is Cotton.

What week are you in? You must still be pretty early on in your course, because switching off jobs becomes key during course. Ie. your FTP is really good at boots, but sucks at ironing. You’re good at ironing but suck at boots, so you switch off jobs. The platoon gets better and better each inspection because people are sharing their strengths with each other. In my section I became the ironer, not because no one else could do it, but because I was really good at it. In turn, another person did my boots, not because I couldn’t and not because I didn’t learn, but because while I was busy getting something as near perfect as it could be for others, someone was doing the same for me. EVERYone on pl learns how to fold and iron and shine boots as clean and etc etc etc, but as with everything in life there are those who can do certain things extremely well. Being on pl means working together. It isn’t every man for himself trying to get everything done all by himself.

And I agree that coming here while on course to get advice on how to do things is the wrong move. I joined this site before course, and while on pl, not ONCE did I think about getting advice here. Get off your phones and start working together.
"Stop worrying about getting back to who you were before it all went wrong. To heal is to understand that the person you've since become is the one who's most capable of doing whatever it is you were put here to do."~SR