Author Topic: NSE FP or PRT FP ..which one would you chose ???  (Read 3645 times)

Offline Jamtorky

• Rate Post
NSE FP or PRT FP ..which one would you chose ???
« on: January 08, 2009, 23:59:47 »
Looking for some comments from pers who have done either NSE FP or PRT FP..... Lets just say that you had a choice to go on 1-09 as NSE FP or as PRT FP ....which one would you chose and why... which is more likely to be a better tour??

cheers
Quansem Ilep

EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE, ALL THE TIME MUST CONTRIBUTE TO SUCCEED

Offline Fishandchipsandbeer

• Rate Post
  • "Better Than The Best"
Re: NSE FP or PRT FP ..which one would you chose ???
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 21:50:55 »
1-09?  You haven't started work-up yet?  Are you sure you can still get a position with an FP platoon?  I was a latecomer to 1-07, and as a consequence I ended up working as a driver with NSE det Kabul (food was awesome at Camp Souter, but all my old messmates were down south).  Granted, two guys I know from PLF put their names in even later, but got aboard 1 FP as replacements.

Are you sure you're not talking about 3-09?  If it's 1-09, pickings should be damned slim by now.
"She fulfilled, you see, four of the five conditions necessary for what may be called the Australian Ideal — she was an immensely rich, stunningly beautiful, highly-skilled professional amorist with the sexual appetite of a pagan princess; she did not own a public house."
-Flashman and the Dragon, George MacDonald Fraser

Offline Jamtorky

• Rate Post
Re: NSE FP or PRT FP ..which one would you chose ???
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 13:07:21 »
Opps ... typo Yes it is 3-09

Cheers
Quansem Ilep

EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE, ALL THE TIME MUST CONTRIBUTE TO SUCCEED