• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Legal O recruiting

csers

Inactive
Reaction score
So the forums are very quiet these days (no surprise there!). However, does anyone know how long a file might be with OJAG before a decision is made and the applicant is notified? I know my file was pulled in mid- Jan, but nothing but crickets since :p

I realize that past experience may not be a good indicator in the current environment, but I'm curious, nonetheless :)

Unfortunately I have no idea ...

Just posting because I'm interested to see what the answer is and therefore want to subscribe to the thread. I am a lawyer myself, so just curious, although I am applying for CIC not JAG (although I have considered it over the years).

Just noticing your signature block and see you started your application back in 2016? You could have completed law school in that time and have a year or two of experience under you belt ... just curious if you already did law school/have been practicing during that time?

Unfortunately I have no idea ...

Just posting because I'm interested to see what the answer is and therefore want to subscribe to the thread. I am a lawyer myself, so just curious, although I am applying for CIC not JAG (although I have considered it over the years).

Just noticing your signature block and see you started your application back in 2016? You could have completed law school in that time and have a year or two of experience under you belt ... just curious if you already did law school/have been practicing during that time?
I did start the process in Nov 2016 - it's been very twisted cross-country path :p

I applied roughly 6 months after I was called to the Bar- you can't apply as a civilian until you've been called. I have previous military experience so I took that time to talk to others who did the same MOC jump, and others who joined from private practice so I could be reasonably sure I wanted to re-enlist.

Hey there Csers. It's been a while. I shot you a PM with some tips and ideas. Littleblackdevil, I don't think we've spoken, but feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

Back