• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Search results

  1. F

    NCM to Officer ( merged )

    I am currently a PTE on Worthy Troop (Armoured Soldier Holding Platoon) and I want to transfer over (Air Force) Financial Officer. I haven’t done my BMQ-Land, nor my DP1 yet. I just finished High School, so I need to go to Uni to become an Officer. I know about UTPNCM, but I read that you can...