• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Search results

  1. K

    Element Change

    Thank you for this information. Very helpful. If I understand right - I am not fully trained therefore CANFORGEN 029/02 does not apply to me. So I can request DEU change from CoC and see what they decide?
  2. K

    Element Change

    Hello everyone. I hope someone here is able to help me with my question. I have just graduated BMOQ. I am with the Army as a LogO. I want to change element to Air Force. What should I do? I initially applied with Air Force but was never offered it. That's why I am wondering if I can change to...