• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

3PPCLI in Afghanistan

Gordon Angus Mackinlay

Inactive
Reaction score
Mr Bobbit,

Have received my latest issue of the French language magazine RAIDS (June 2002) it has a excellent eight page photo article on the bn gp.

Would it be OK to post it, and if so how would I do it.

I do not have time to translate the article - but - are not all Canadian‘s bilingual by Act of Parliament!!!!

Thanks,
Yours,
Jock in Sydney

Hi Gordon,

I‘d love to see the article. The only potential concern is copyright, and I‘ll let you use your judgement there.

Once you have the photos in electronic format, you can upload them through this URL:

http://cdnarmy.ca/cgi-bin/album.pl?function=upload

I the most appropriate category for them would most likely be "Operations." If you have any problems, just let me know.

Edit: You can then use the "URL to this picture" text to show the photo in The War Diary, if you want... Just fill in it‘s URL when you click on the "Image" button in your post.

Thanks very much!

P.S. I‘m "grandfathered" for the billingual legislation. :)

Mr Bobbitt,

I have attempted to seperate the photos from the articles text, but, my skills with the software are limited and all I end up with is half pictures.

Should I post to you the complete article - text and all?

Yours,
Jock in Sydney

That will work just fine:

PO Box 412
Munster, ON
K0A 3P0

I‘m about to leave town until September, but I can certainly have a crack at it when I get back.

Thanks

Back