• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

427 Sqn - Petawawa

tree hugger

Reaction score
Hey, 

I've been wondering if 427 Sqn is still "active".  I've heard that they've been shutting down and another unit has been taking over their area on base.  I'm wondering as I'm planning on calling them tomorrow to see if they have any openings....

If/when I move to Pet, I'd like to find a reserve unit to hang my hat - so to speak...

-th

tree hugger said:
Hey, 

I've been wondering if 427 Sqn is still "active".  I've heard that they've been shutting down and another unit has been taking over their area on base.  I'm wondering as I'm planning on calling them tomorrow to see if they have any openings....

If/when I move to Pet, I'd like to find a reserve unit to hang my hat - so to speak...

-th

If this is regarding potential Reserve employment at the squadron, you should phone 1 Wing at 613-541-5010 (CFB Kingston's number, as for 1 Wing HQ reserve section) and state your interest.  They'll pass you on to a contact at the squadron if there are any openings.

G2G

Yup, the Wing could give you the latest on the Class A situation, then.

Cheers

G2G

Tree hugger, PM inbound with a contact number.

Back