• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

567 RANDOM Aircadet Squadron members, past and present***

Fry

Inactive
Reaction score
Just wondering if there's anyone who were or is currently a member of 567 Random Air Cadet Squadron.

I want one of your shoulder flashes....

edit.....just saw your profile lol.....if you can acquire one some how anymore.....it would be great  :)

What are you ? just some random air cadet ? ...........bahahaha.  Ok, but really, interesting name, i would love to know a bit about the history of the unit and where the name came from.

regards

PV

I'm not sure if I have any shoulder flashes left, I'll check down in the basement in the box of cadet stuff, lol.

I'm not an air cadet anymore. Waiting for a call to go into reg force(armoured)  ;D

I'm not 100% certain on this, it's been a while since I've been with the squadron, although the name probably comes from an island nearby, Random Island.

The unit is quite old actually, one of the first in NL I think. don't quote me on that.

WO2 Mandal,

Just had a looksie and you're in luck. I found a few of the '567 random' air cadet shoulder flashes :)

Back