• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

A monstrosity of a mess uniform

There's an LoF out there somewhere who'll snap that up in an instant!!

What the...... ??  I have never seen anything like that before.  Wow, just wow.  :eek:

What?  No rhinestones?  Love the colours on the back.  Although it might go well with recceguy's party spurs. ;D

I myself love the daring mix of British and American insignia, not to mention enlisted and officer ranks, giving the jacket a truly....  cosmopolitan look.    ::)

Gotta go with Vern on this one.
ArmyVern said:
There's an LoF out there somewhere who'll snap that up in an instant!!

OMIGAWD it's the Winnipeg Police Service Mess dress......Actually it's not quite as hideous as the WPS  outfit or the dress uniform either . :nod:

$50 bucks for that? Wow. Its like someone got drunk with an embroidery machine.

:eek:

What on Earth!? Wait a minute! I got this! It's the uniform of the United Space Alliance!

lethalLemon said:
It's the uniform of the United Space Alliance!

The jacket of the Grand Poopah of the Colonial Marine Corps !!!

My guess is someone made it up as a gag, for a presentation at a roast perhaps?  I keep going back to look at it....  in some weird kind of morbid fascination.

lethalLemon said:

What on Earth!? Wait a minute! I got this! It's the uniform of the United Space Alliance!
you mean a Space Cadet? Then we need a few more.

Jim Seggie said:
you mean a Space Cadet? Then we need a few more.

There is possibly more stars visible on that jacket then stars visible in our polluted night skies :D.

milnews.ca said:
I myself love the daring mix of British and American insignia, not to mention enlisted and officer ranks, giving the jacket a truly....  cosmopolitan look.    ::)

Gotta go with Vern on this one.
There's a Canadian cap badge on there too!

My guess is some hipster bought the jacket in its original configuration and added to it egregiously.  Would make a good roast present though.

eurowing said:
My guess is someone made it up as a gag, for a presentation at a roast perhaps?  I keep going back to look at it....  in some weird kind of morbid fascination.

Back