• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Afghan Ops Contest: Play and win a 1495 Pelican Case! ($289.99 MSRP)

MJP

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
772
Points
1,040
Wow!  Thanks guys and thanks to Tac town and Mike for the contest.
 

MJP

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
772
Points
1,040
Got the case today and am greatly impressed when I compared it to my older 1490 Pelican case.

Thanks again to Tactown Gear and Mike!
 

josh54243

Member
Reaction score
0
Points
210
MJP said:
Got the case today and am greatly impressed when I compared it to my older 1490 Pelican case.

Thanks again to Tactown Gear and Mike!

You already got your case? I haven't even gotten the knife from the last contest yet  :-\
 

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
137
Points
1,210
JohnTBay said:
You already got your case? I haven't even gotten the knife from the last contest yet  :-\

John,

They were both mailed recently... the delay was my fault. Check your mail, it should be there Any Day Now.
 

PuckChaser

Moderator
Staff member
Directing Staff
Mentor
Reaction score
1,751
Points
1,060
MJP said:
Got the case today and am greatly impressed when I compared it to my older 1490 Pelican case.

Case for sale?  ;D
 

josh54243

Member
Reaction score
0
Points
210
Mike Bobbitt said:
John,

They were both mailed recently... the delay was my fault. Check your mail, it should be there Any Day Now.

Thanks for the update :)
 
Top