• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any Ideas on next ME Course

3green

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone have any ideas on when the ME school in Portage will start another serial? It's kinda up in the air and it would sure help out all the guys who are spring loaded to go, to have a rough timeline. If it's a month, that will change up a few plans at home vs. if it's 6 or 8 months more OJT. Thanks.

Funny you ask.  I've, on a constant and consistant basis, been annoying the heck out of MJ for an answer.  Right now it seems there's a course starting 2 April.  I've heard tell of a course early May.  The ME school though seems all messed up.  Rumour has it there's no courses past may for the remainder of the summer.  Also, I've talked with someone fresh off the ME course, they're using the aircraft in place of the simulators since the FTD's aren't running yet (must be costing someone some good $$$).  Also, the guy on the test syllabus course has been shoveled around (and apparently the test course has been indefinitely scrapped).

ALL of this info though is word of mouth I've gathered from talking with people waiting for or fresh off the ME course.

If anyone else has info, well, that'd be super.

Back