• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any one know of a credit counceling service

Nathan21

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey I'm waiting for my crim and cred check to come back in, and i know I'm going to need to speak with credit counseling as thats what i was told in rec office. Any one no of any counseling services in North bay?

Nathan21 said:
Hey I'm waiting for my crim and cred check to come back in, and i know I'm going to need to speak with credit counseling as thats what i was told in rec office. Any one no of any counseling services in North bay?

Have you checked the dictionary?

Please read the guidelines on grammar, spelling and MSN speak.

Milnet.ca Staff

Sorry I didn't no about the abbreviation rule. And yes i checked yellow pages, there seems to only be one service from there, and its a one month wait.

Hey Nathan21,

No worries mate,

Sometimes, we just want to get our message out, and forget the etiquette of forums.

No big whoop, we understood your question.  However, please take Recceguy's advice and use the old spell check, and shy away from MSN speak. 

The link I gave you is a company geared towards the Canadian Military.  Give them a call, and you can take it from there.

This thread will be locked, unless there are some other good sources, which will definitely help everyone.

Welcome aboard Nathan21, and I want to say thank you for becoming a subscriber!!!

dileas

tess

milnet.ca staff

Hi Nathan,

I was in the same position as you last year prior to my enrolling. The Service I used was Gateway Credit Counseling Services (http://www.gway.org/consumer.asp). I know there is a wait, I had 2 weeks myself, but trust me, it's worth it. If you tell them at the CFRC that you are in the process of starting the process they will understand. They are looking for the drive to better yourself. My contact was Janique, and she was incredibly helpful in sorting things out for me. It's a big step to take, and the CFRC understands this. Any more questions about their services don't hesitate to PM me.

Dan

Back