• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Apply for CT duing Mata Leave

BlueJingo

Inactive
Reaction score
Is it possible for me to apply for a CT (to regs) duing my mata leave with intentions on going through when i'm done mata leave? (trying to minimize the time after i return to work and going regs)  :)

I can't immagine why not.  Go to a RC and get the paperwork, and line up all your ducks.  You should get your memo in to your unit.  The RC should be able to let you know if there are any issues, but it takes long enough for the phole process that it's probably a good idea to start sooner than later.

CTs to the Reg F are mamnaged by DMCA.  There are other threads on the board discussing the process, and providing links.  I'm not certain whether the process requries DWAN access or not.

More info: On the internet at: http://www.cmp-cpm.forces.gc.ca/pd/pi-ip/03-08-eng.asp

So there is nothing wrong about me applying online (dwan) for mata... i'm more concerned about having a current med/dent/pt test etc... since i'm on maternity! Will they even bother with me until i return to work?!

Interesting.  I CT'd 2 years ago and went through teh RC.  It was fast and furious and when I was deployed the answer came in.  They held my offer until I returned to Canada and now, here I am.  I am glad I did, because I make significantly more now than I did in the MO working at a Call Center on the side. 

Back