• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Artillery Lessons Learned

Petard

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
To those who are currently serving in Artillery units, Regular and Reserve, a combined unit TFA Artillery lessons learned symposium is to take place near the end of Oct in Petawawa.
Even the newest gunner potentially has something worthwhile to say, but who'll know if it's not said?
At anyrate push what you can up your chain of command and hopefully the volume will be loud enough that it is heard.

Is this symposium for gunner "internal items" or will it be soliciting constructive points from the user/supported manoeuvre arms?

Not sure, so far I have the impression that the priority is for an internal one, but that's not to say input wouldn't be appreciated from non gunners. Mind you I'm not sure how well some of the challenges faced by the artillery are understood by the other arms, before the gunner community tries to explain them, I think the need is first to have one voice.

Back