• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Artillery training [MERGED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodguy97

Reaction score
Hello, first time posting on here and some help would be appreciated.

So I enlisted and was granted a PLAR (prior learning assessment result) and will be leaving for gagetown on January 5th 2017 for my artillery course, due to the PLAR I haven't done basic in something ridiculous like 2 years now and was really expecting to go infantry, but you can't have everything right? But anyway long story short, their website's having problems and I was wondering what should I expect during artillery training? What's covered in the course, daily routines etc... Help would be appreciated.

Arty39

Reaction score
Wake up at 5, breakfast and inspection then it's classes/gun drills till lunch then the same till supper and then after that it's homework and kit maintenance. Bed at 11pm. That's for 3 weeks and then 2 field ex's.

mariomike

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Mentor
Reaction score
Goodguy97 said:
I was wondering what should I expect during artillery training?

Artillery training
https://www.google.ca/search?q=site%3Aarmy.ca+artillery+training&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-CA:IE-Address&ie=&oe=&rlz=1I7GGHP_en-GBCA592&gfe_rd=cr&ei=4xVAWJ7COMSC8Qemlp7AAw&gws_rd=ssl#

Artillery Questions- MergedĀ 
http://army.ca/forums/threads/115343.0
2 pages.

etc...

Jwh

Reaction score
From another thread looks like there's a artillery course Jan. 05 2017, does anybody know any other start dates

jeffb

Subscriber
Mentor
Reaction score
You are going to have to be way more specific. Reg Force? Reserve? What course? Suffice to say, if you haven't received a course loading message yet for a course that is starting essentially next week (most people are on leave or about to be) then you likely aren't going on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.