• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Back from Afghan gear sale: Dropzone, Tactical Tailor, 64 pat ruck,chest rig etc

PhilB

Reaction score
Hi all,

Well I have been back home for almost 2 months now and have decided its  time to clear out the gear closet. All of this is gear is in either brand new or extremely good condition. Buyer pays shipping costs, however they decide to ship and I only accept paypal. Shipping can be combined should multiple items be purchased. To respond please pm me or shoot me an email to pbialek@gmail.com . All prices are negotiable within reason. Thanks very much guys appreciate you looking.

1. Tactical Tailor MAV. I used this rig while I was over and it performed great! I would highly recommend it for anyone who is deploying soon, or those of you with units that will allow you to use non issue kit. I would like to sell this all together instead of parting it all out. incl - MAV two peice body, x harness, tt zippered utility pouch, Esstac med utility pouc, 2x Tactical tailor frag pouches, 3x HSGI universal triple mag pouches. All items in od and in excellant condition (no rips or tears just a bit dusty) - $200 for the whole thing

MAV200.jpg

2. Dropzone Assault Pack. An excellant brand new pack. Never been used in perfect condition. Decided to sell it because I got a great deal on a Lightfighter RAID pack. OD - A steal of a deal at $200 (retails for $300)

DZAssaultpack-200.jpg

Interior

DZassultpackinterior.jpg

3. 64 pattern ruck frame, straps, and pads. Again, I would like to sell this all together instead of parting it out Frame is in used but completely servicable condition. Incl eagle industries shoulder pads, cp gear back pad, and cp gear waist pad. Used but excellant condition. - Entire package for $150

64patruck-150.jpg

4. Diamondback Tactical TRMA chest rig. Brand new condition never even worn. OD - $85

BattlelabTRMAVest85.jpg

5. Blackhawk Web gear yoke. Brand new, still has tags on. Comes with integrated hydration pouch. Coyote Brown - $30

BlackhawkWebgear-30.jpg

6. HSGI UDHP. Almost new condition mounted a Safariland 6004 but never used other than mounting. Does not incl mag pouched. Coyote Brown - $70

BHSTRIKEGen4singlepistolmagpouch-15.jpg

7. Blackhawk PRC 112/MBITR Pouch. Brand New OD - $15

8. Blackhawk single pistol mag pouch w/ Talon flex retention. Brand new OD - $10

Hey TM, no no just have WAY to much kit! All the boys say hi.

Come on guys I need to get rid of this stuff. Reasonable offers wont be refused

Come on guys, I know someone can use this kit. Especially the 64pat and DZ Assualt pack.

The 64 is in awesome condition. I used it overseas and on several courses incl my PLQ with no issues. The upgraded suspension system is great and makes the whole pack more comfortable. All you need is the bag which can be found all over the place online.

Seriously boys I need to get rid of this stuff!! No resonable offer refused, come on somebody buy some of this stuff!

MAV --- Sold
HSGI UDHP --- Sold
Blackhawk Pouches --- Sold

Still some stuff left boys, help me move it and make an offer. Name your price!

Phil,

I have a buddy interested in your DZ pack.....PM me with MY BEST price!

I won't take a commission on this one.......

HAHA!

TM

May be interested in 64 setup..

old man told me their the Bees Knees and I hate the 82

Sorry buds all sold. The only thing left is the blackhawk yoke and and the DBT TRMA vest.

Philerilla,

Any big shindigs coming up on your end with ALL the boys around? Let me know, you should have my telus email.

Where's my commission cheque anyway?

HAHA

Cheers bud,

TM

Back