• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Badges

Lebanese Canadian

Inactive
Reaction score
Every trade in the amry has its own ,i think they call it badge or something, is there any place i can find all the badges of all the different occupations in the army.Any websites?

Hmm, the link you gave takes one to cap badges.  Each trade does not have its own cap badge, which is what Lebanese Canadian specified.  Here is the link to the trade badge photos, broken down by trade and qualification level.

http://www.forces.gc.ca/admmat/dglepm/badges-insignia/army_trade_badges_e.htm

I'm sure people around here prefer accurate responses, especially when there are smartass comments attached.

Oops! My bad. I copied the wrong link.  Thanks for the curt reply, AmmoTech90.

Lesson learned,

Danno

PS:  I thought I was being polite. 

What are thoses badges for? like were are they on your uniform?

Trade badges are worn on your DEUs (Distinctive Environmental Uniform - the green coat and light green shirt with tie), on the bottom of the right sleeve.  As far as I can tell you only wear one badge, although I've never met anyone who was qualified in more than one trade.

portcullisguy: I'm QL4 qualified in 2 different trades (working on a 3rd right now) and can tell you that you can only wear one badge at a time; that of your current trade.

Back