• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Best Coffee Joints

Who do you like

• Total voters

Danjanou

Army.ca Fixture
Inactive
Reaction score
It appears the probe wasn‘t a waste of money after all. NASA now has proof of intelligent life on the Red Planet:

http://radio.weblogs.com/0001011/mars_seattlehumor.jpg

Starbucks? Can‘t be too intelligent. Now if it was a Timmies cup.....

Starbuck‘s has the highest content of caffeine of all the coffee house chains in Canada...and now elsewhere too, I guess. (Mars LOL) :blotto:

hey i work at timmies its the greatest job i have ever had i can have anything for free only when im working but i when im not working i get discounts :army:

[moderator edit: Not quite sure, but ... title edited to what we think bilal was trying to say ... maybe ... not sure ... whatever]

this whole post was supposed to go to the topic above

Hey,

How about moving your *** a bit more next time I want a double double after PT. I‘m tired of waiting in line for so long.

I had an amazing experience on thursday, at a regional career fair - downtime was high, so we could take breaks from showing kids how to operate various small arms.

You haven‘t gone to Timmies, until you have driven there in a LAV III. The thing took up four parking spaces, and caught the eye of every passing vehicle/pedestrian in downtown Thunder Bay. :warstory:

WTF is a Timmies? I have never heard of that one.

Cheers,

Wes

Tim Horton‘s donut chain - not only is it Canadian culture -its now in all our arteries :) Apparently among the highest trans fat fired pastries on the market.

Bilal you might want to specify what thread you want..."the topic above" is not specific enough, when people post in one or the other these things do move around.

Australia, where Burger Kings are called Hungry Jacks, a loaded hamburger has an egg on it (yuck), and no Dairy Queens, no Timmies, but we do have Crispy Cremes and Starbucks now.

As for A&W, the first two A&Ws opened in Sydney at Westfield Shoppingtown‘s Miranda Fair 3 yrs ago, and within 10 months they were shut down. It just did not catch on here, as did the US Long Beach Hot Dogs too.

However you can find a McDonalds on every corner. As I am posted in early 05, the nearest McRottons, is 19km away!

They say you can judge the economy of a country by the price of a Big Mac, and here they are $3.45, and no added taxes to pay either. So, whats the price of a Big Mac in your area?

As for Pizzahut, etc, they too are here, but a large pizza runs you only $7.95. When I was in Canada in 2000, I paid over $20.00 for one, and then they were only $5.95 here.

Just a few shocking Australian junk food facts for ya‘s.

Regards,

Wes

Originally posted by logau:
[qb] Tim Horton‘s donut chain - not only is it Canadian culture [/qb]
The best part is, its not even a Canadian company anymore.

Kirkpatrick, done it.. uptown Fredericton, Prospect street.. before going on a dog and pony to my little one‘s school. It was definetly kewl and turned a few heads.. just two of us, in a LAVIII at Timmies!!

Bzz

Don‘t forget the beetroot on burgers wesley. Yeach!

Try going to timmies in a VL. That‘ll turn some heads too but for the wrong reasons.

i got a question, how come the majority of the Timmie‘s cant make a coffee right.

here is my theory, the push the **** sugar dispensor too quickly.

Ya, I hate beet root too. Bloody horrible. This also goes with vegemite, which I call ‘death in a jar‘.

BTW you can buy Kraft vegemite at Canada Safeway, or you could back in 2000 anyway.

I just hate it, my GF lives buy it, and its good sex repellant too (hehe).

Cheers,

Wes

Back