• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ 2019 - Regular Force

Zerenitys

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I just wanted to update my timeline. I got my offer yesterday. Good luck to everyone.

Recruiting Center: Bagotville/Chicoutimi
Regular/Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: NCM
Trade Choice 1: ATIS TECH
Application Date: 28 Mar 18
First Contact: 28 Mar 18
CFAT/TSD: 2016 (Previous Service)
Background Check Started: 13 Apr 18
Interview: 19 Apr 18
Medical: 19 Apr 18 - Cleared 5-16 Jun 18
Additional Medical Forms Submitted: 24 Apr 18
Background Check Completed: 26 May 18
Competition Listed: between 5-16 Jun 18
Position Offered: ATIS TECH - 11 Jun 18
Swearing In: 15 Aug 18
BMQ: 27 Aug 18
 
D

Deleted member 89807

Guest
Hey guys,

I was talking to my file manager, he said he checked my file and I have been place in the "selected bin". Does anyone know what that means exactly, since I still don't have an offer?

Thanks
 

EpicBeardedMan

Full Member
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Gcnav said:
Hey guys,

I was talking to my file manager, he said he checked my file and I have been place in the "selected bin". Does anyone know what that means exactly, since I still don't have an offer?

Thanks

It might mean that you were selected and could be just waiting to get an offer soon. Never heard of it been said like that though but that'd be my guess, haha. Sounds like good news though!
 

lza111

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Recruiting Center: Calgary
Regular/Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: NCM
Trade Choice: EGS TECH 00303
Application Date: December 13, 2017
First Contact: January 11, 2018
CFAT: February 5, 2018
Further Processing: March 8, 2018
Medical & Interview: April 24, 2018
Position Offered: July 12, 2018
Enrolment: Sept 06, 2018
BMQ: Sept 17, 2018

See Y'all on the battlefield  ;)
 
D

Deleted member 89807

Guest
Hey guys, got my offer today for reg force navy, sonar op. Leaving from nfld to go to bc Aug 20th. Good luck to the rest of you waiting

Regular/Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: NCM
Trade Choice: Sonar Op
Marine Tech
Boatswain
Application Date (Online): April 14, 2018
Documents Received: May 7
File Transferred to CFRC: April 16
First Contact: April 17
Second Contact: April 31
Medical: May 7 Done
Interview: May 7 Done
Recruit School bypass granted April 18
Re-enrollment waiver: Approved May 28
Security clearance: ~June 10
Competition Listed: ~July 6
Position offered - sonar op - July 20th
Pat platoon - Aug 20th
 

211RadOp

Sr. Member
Reaction score
2
Points
230
Zerenitys said:
I just wanted to update my timeline. I got my offer yesterday. Good luck to everyone.

Recruiting Center: Bagotville/Chicoutimi
Regular/Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: NCM
Trade Choice 1: ATIS TECH
Application Date: 28 Mar 18
First Contact: 28 Mar 18
CFAT/TSD: 2016 (Previous Service)
Background Check Started: 13 Apr 18
Interview: 19 Apr 18
Medical: 19 Apr 18 - Cleared 5-16 Jun 18
Additional Medical Forms Submitted: 24 Apr 18
Background Check Completed: 26 May 18
Competition Listed: between 5-16 Jun 18
Position Offered: ATIS TECH - 11 Jun 18
Swearing In: 15 Aug 18
BMQ: 27 Aug 18

Work on your math and some electrical theory (AC/DC) as this is the biggest failure on POET.
 
D

Deleted member 89807

Guest
211RadOp said:
Work on your math and some electrical theory (AC/DC) as this is the biggest failure on POET.

Hi. Thanks for the advice, I'm actually an electrician civilian lol. 

What does POET stand for?
 

karsap

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Keep in mind i live in another country for 9 Years

**UPDATE**
Recruiting Center: CFRC Ottawa
Regular/Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: NCM
Trade choice 1: Combat Engineer
Trade choice 2: Infantry
Trade choice 3: Armored Crewman
Application date: 25th April 2018
First contact: 26th April 2018 (Less than 12 hours later)
CFAT: Scheduled for the 23rd of May 2018 (Passed/Qualified)
Interview: TBD
Medical: 30th July 2018
Med Approved: TBD
Competition list: TBD
Position offered: TBD
Enrolment: TBD
BMQ: TBD
 
D

Deleted member 89807

Guest
Hey guys

I've accepted my offer but don't enroll until Aug 2nd. Is there anything at this point that can change? I'm nervous about putting my notice in at work if there's still a chance things can change?

Thanks
 

clmarr

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
karsap said:
Keep in mind i live in another country for 9 Years

**UPDATE**
Recruiting Center: CFRC Ottawa
Regular/Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: NCM
Trade choice 1: Combat Engineer
Trade choice 2: Infantry
Trade choice 3: Armored Crewman
Application date: 25th April 2018
First contact: 26th April 2018 (Less than 12 hours later)
CFAT: Scheduled for the 23rd of May 2018 (Passed/Qualified)
Interview: TBD
Medical: 30th July 2018
Med Approved: TBD
Competition list: TBD
Position offered: TBD
Enrolment: TBD
BMQ: TBD

If the CFRC has already booked your medical, I suspect you probably won't need presec. Either that, or they have not realized yet that you will need presec for some reason.

Here's how my process went at the same CFRC. I lived in a different country for one year, less than 5 years ago (for future reference that country was France).

Recruiting Center: Ottawa
Regular/ Reserve: Regular
Officer/ NCM: NCM
Trade Choice 1: AVS
Trade Choice 2: AVN
Online Application: Nov 29, 2016
First Contact: Nov 30, 2016
CFAT: Jan 18, 2017
Lasik surgery: Feb 13, 2017
Reliability Interview: July 26, 2017
Security check launched: Jan 19, 2018
Security check completed: May 3, 2018
Medical: May 9, 2018 - Cleared June 6
Interview: May 30, 2018
Competition List: June 6, 2018
Position Offered (AVS): July 10, 2018
Swearing In: Aug 9, 2018
BMQ: Aug 27, 2018
 
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I wanted to post my recruiting experience to give everyone an example of a pretty quick timeline. Of course I got lucky and didn't run into any hiccups. Thank you to  everyone posting information on the forums here. It has helped a ton.

Recruiting Center: CFRC Vancouver
Component: Reg Force (NCM)
Trade Choice 1: Comms Research
Trade Choice 2: Infantry
Trade Choice 3:
Application Date: April 7, 2018
First Contact: April 10, 2018
CFAT- completed, April 17, 2018
Medical- August April 18, 2018
Interview- April 17, 2018
Position Offered: Comms Research, June 19, 2018
Swearing in: August 7th, 2018
BMQ: August 18th, 2018
 

Foxheadcnda

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Does any one know how you are contacted when waiting for a job offer ?

I called last week and they said everything's a green light just waiting on an offer .. but then just got a call now saying that they're waiting on my reliability .. what would cause this ?
 

mariomike

Moderator
Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Mentor
Reaction score
303
Points
1,130
Foxheadcnda said:
.. but then just got a call now saying that they're waiting on my reliability .. what would cause this ?

Discussed here,
https://www.google.com/search?rls=com.microsoft:en-CA:IE-Address&rlz=1I7GGHP_en-GBCA592&q=site:army.ca+%22reliability%22&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj_vJKdvercAhWd94MKHaMuBBUQBQgmKAA&biw=1280&bih=603

For your specific application, Recruiting is your most trusted source of reliable, up to date information.
 

ferdinander

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Just wanted to share my timeline!

Recruiting Center: CFRC Hamilton
Regular/Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: NCM
Trade choice 1: Medical Radiation Technologist
Trade choice 2: Medical Technician (iirc)
Trade choice 3: Biomedical Electronics Technologist (iirc)
Application date: 15 March 2018
First contact: 16 March 2018
CFAT: 19 April 2018
Interview: 7 June 2018
Medical: 7 June 2018
Position offered: MRad Tech, 6 September 2018
Enrolment: 17 October 2018
BMQ: 29 October 2018
 

Moshikaj

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
cmpbllmchll said:
CFRC: Halifax
Officer/NCM: NCM
Trade: FSA
HRA
Application Date: April 24, 2018
First Contact: April 25, 2018
CFAT: June 13, 2018
Medical: June 19, 2018
Interview: June 19, 2018
Background Check: July 30, 2018
Competition List: August 22, 2018
Offer of Employment:October 5, 2018
Enrollment Ceremony: November 1, 2018
BMQ: November 12, 2018

This is amazing!! That was pretty fast!
Which role did you get the offer for? FSA or HRA?
Congratulations
 

Moshikaj

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
cmpbllmchll said:
I got offered FSA, felt like a long time lol.

Congrats!!! Looking at some of the other timelines in this post... you have record time!
Good luck!
 

ontheedge

Jr. Member
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Wow congrats!  I had an interview and medical early September. Was hoping to start weekend BMQ I
 
Top