• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ September 2007 - ALL locations Thread

Reg force Infantry here. Looking forward to it, should be some good times.  ;)

Sorry I would of put this in my last post but I can't edit them yet...

Is anyone flying out Sept 2nd from Winnipeg?

Driving out Sept 2nd from Barrie (about 20 minutes from Borden)  :)

i just finished my bmq up in borden, your probably gonna have my instructors. if you have any questions feel free to ask

My son is going to be in Alpha . Is that the one you were in and if so how did you find it. He is so pumped.

Yep me and Pendant were both in Alpha in the summer, different platoons though, my platoon had easier and cooler instructors however ;D Tips; watchout for skunks while doing firepicket duty at night, I had fire picket the night before grad parade and  had to be extra careful where I walked. Also learn to eat alot and fast. You wont get much energy from sleep so it'll have to come from what you eat. Eat sh_t and you'll feel like sh_t.

I got my offer today and was wondering if there was anyone else out there that is going to be Quebec bound for the September 3rd Bmq like I am!! I am soooooo excited I could puke  :-X! Hope to hear from someone soon! :cheers:

jm_6412 said:
I got my offer today and was wondering if there was anyone else out there that is going to be Quebec bound for the September 3rd Bmq like I am!! I am soooooo excited I could puke  :-X! Hope to hear from someone soon! :cheers:

FYI, its St-Jean.  No "s.".  and technically, it is St-Jean-Sur-Richelieu.  Literal translation:  St John's on the Richelieu.
Enjoy BMQ, and thanks for volunteering to wear the uniform!

I should be getting my offer this week for sure! That would probably put me on BMQ with you, I will let you know for sure the date!

Meridian said:
FYI, its St-Jean.  No "s.".   and technically, it is St-Jean-Sur-Richelieu.   Literal translation:  St John's on the Richelieu.
Enjoy BMQ, and thanks for volunteering to wear the uniform!

Sorry Meridian, I fixed it just for you  ;)

I will be receiving my final medical papers from my doctor this week, So by next week I will be waiting for the BIG responce.. Anyhow, I am going Infantry, I hope to get the call to start my BMQ for September. Either which way, I am so excited I cannot wait to leave.  :salute:

guys i just graduauted bmq a while ago, it is gonna suck soo bad for you guys, your gonna be on pat and most of you guys wont make it. my platoon had 82 people go through it and we graduated 33.
dont worry about the phyiscal part so much, anyone can get through that part.  its the mind games that will get to you, take the course day by day. dont sweat the small stuff....or the big stuff for that matter.

d.otto said:
guys i just graduauted bmq a while ago, it is gonna suck soo bad for you guys, your gonna be on pat and most of you guys wont make it. my platoon had 82 people go through it and we graduated 33.

From someone a little more seasoned, every platoon is different.  When i went through in 1993, we started 60 and graduated 52.  Some courses lose more than others.  People fail and some people VR for various reasons ( sometimes for reasons out of their control like family issues) so don't take the above comment as anything more than one person's experience.

Godd luck to all

I just got my offer today finally!! :D RMS Clerk AF and my basic training date is Sept 4-Dec 7 in borden, anyone else have this course date? I would love to make a few friends before hand!

Back