• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

booking a parade square

kurokaze

Inactive
Reaction score
does anyone know who I need to get in touch with to book a parade square (drill practice - but for a civilian agency)?

obviously I would be the duty O, and does anyone know how much it would cost (if any)?

thanks!

The Base CWO/RSM's assistant ( usually a Sgt ) would probably be a reasonable start.  If he's not the right guy I'm sure he could point you in the right direction.  If it's available I'm sure they'd help you out and it probably wouldn't cost anything.

Civilian agency doing drill?.......must be masochists ;D

see the officer in charge of armouries, all non training nights are booked thru him or her.
usually the position is shared on a rotating basis if the building is shared by one or more units.
see your Routine Orders for the officer in charge should be listed there

thanks for the replies, tried the OIC armoury, not much help.  Said that had to go higher since I was bringing in civies.

Gave me an extension to call but no answer on the other end.  I guess I'm looking for the facilities coordinator?

I would tell you to make sure you got the keys... but it's an Armouries one...rats.. Military joke... "Get the keys for the Parade Square"

:rofl:

Back