• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Calling all techs posted to 8CH (pl) from 1982-1991

gnplummer421

Inactive
Reaction score
Trying to hook up with folks who worked with the Hussars from 82-91, especially Pet/Lahr.

I was C Sqn in Germany and looking for techs I worked with

Gnplummer421 :cdn:

You can try the unofficial weapons site for starters.  Just check their database for names you know and/or leave a message on the board there. 

http://www.eme421.com/

Cheers.

Hi Brin,

I do spend a few times a week looking at the unofficial weapons tech site, just to catch up on who is where and what is going on. I thought it would be nice to get something started here. I am looking for some of the FCS and VEH Techs from my Germany days as well. It would be nice to reminisce about the old days, and some of the stunts we pulled ;D

BTW - How was your course in Borden, I think you were there the last time we talked/typed.

38C and 38A from C Sqn 8CH, holed up for the night conveniently close to the Gasthaus. Around 89 or 90.

Hi,

Just making sure you knew about the page.

Course was typical CFSEME, another dimension completely.  ;D

Cheers.

I was the MCpl 421 "C" Sqn in 91-92 then moved to HQ for the close out, the Wpns Cpl is now a Sgt in CFSEME

Back