• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

'Canadian Army' Shirt

• Thread starter Thread starter cameron_highlander
  • Start date Start date
C

cameron_highlander

So I bought this one online, but it was too small for me. So I'm gonna try to sell it to anyone here, if ya'll are interested.

It's a Medium, I'm about 6 foot 1 and 190-200 pounds. It fit me kinda tight around the chest (I'm built-ish ;D) and I like my shirts a little looser then that. So hopefully that gives you an idea if you can wear it.

It's never been worn (tried on though once) and brand new (I got it today).

20$ plus shipping (yeah, not really worth it for a shirt, but it's a really cool shirt and brand new). 

I doubt anyone will buy it, but hey, worth a try so I can get some of my cash back.

I think you should keep the shirt.  Find some pretty girlie and give it to her as a gift.
There is nothing I like better than to see my wife wear one of my shirts to bed. ;)

Edit: Well, there you go.  Give her this one, and every day she wears it is a day she's not wearing your other stuff.
I thought you were the other one too.

Piper said:
The girlfriend already steals half my wardrobe.

Trinity...seen pics of me? Creeeeeeepy.  ;)

stupid me.. WRONG PIPER

Two Pipers are 1 piper too many

We need a Mad Max Thunderdome fight to the death
(with star trek fight music of course!)

Piper said:
Nahhhh.

We do it the traditional scottish way.

Lots of beer and whisky provided by the host (I vote Trinity) and we grab the ol' bagpipes and have a good old fashioned pipe-to-the-death competition.

I'm down... Should we use Edinbugh rules or traditional Glasgow rules (one invloves a great deal of scotch consumption, the other involves a great deal of headbutting... you decide..  ;))

Piper said:
Why, whenever I try to sell something, do my topics go from selling my item to discussing something odd? 

Just go with it..

Piper said:
The one with the scotch.

I'm afraid my knowledge of piping lore and rules is rather lacking at the moment, no longer in a band and I have little time to practice right now (I know....shame shame shame).

Thats Ok... I made all that junk up... If there's rules about a pipers duel I sure as hell don't know them... I just like drinking scotch and headbutting, so whatever you chose would be win/win for me.

Piper said:
So my playing skills are lacking a little at the moment too, although I'm sure they're still good enough to get me some free beer at the new Irish pub here (which, coincidentally, I get a 25% discount at whenever I get my card....gotta love being part of the Partytown empire  ;D)

Ain't it great being a piper.  I've been refered to as the Regimental mooch... Any time we go out to the pub after a parade and/or training, I just bring my pipes and never pay for a drink...  Remembrance day gets silly...

Piper said:
Do I smell a Geulph meet and greet part two sometime in the future? (I need to bring my credibility up after what happened at the last one.....cougars and Bruce Monkhouse buying wayyyyy to many rounds.....cougars scare me *shudder*)

Sounds good to me... :cheers:

Cougars?
blink.gif
*shudder*

PS.  sorry, I'm Hijacking this thread and taking it to Cuba.
filter.gif

Hijack all you want, other piper.  It's good to see you're feeling better. :salute:

niner domestic said:
2 pipers are the start of a fabulous massed bands! More more more!

Well count this guy in as a third piper!!!!!!!!! 

Hmm, $20 .... it is a VERY nice shirt.
I'll but it and pay shipping if the man comes with it :)

booted said:
I'll but it and pay shipping if the man comes with it :)

I don't know how much Piper weight, and if he lives near N.B.,
but you may end up paying a high price for shipping  ;D

Yrys - I just checked his age. I shouldn't make this purchase! lol

Poppa said:
Why? Did you all of a sudden get any good?  ;D

hijack complete

PIT over here... piper in training. Good old Chanter...aka Duck caller

Poppa said:
Why? Did you all of a sudden get any good?  ;D

hijack complete

dude, thats low..............I was seriously drunk, but I did pull it together for amazing grace!

All of this....

simply because I mixed up RHFC piper  with Piper

::) ::) ::)

I love army.ca

booted said:
Yrys - I just checked his age. I shouldn't make this purchase! lol

Sheesh, booted, I don't see why...
You don't know him, so it's not for love
(at least at the beginning)...
It would have been for a flick, and at 19, he's
certaintly healthy enough for a long one :)...

I'm almost your age, I'm back in school (cégep)
with people that are his age  ;D ! I do admit looking more
at the teachers that at my fellow students, but I wouldn't
refuse one, if someone propose :) . Wouldn't like to
hurt a baby feeling /jk

Back