• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cell Phone browsers

LineJumper

Inactive
Reaction score
Perhaps I'm not using the search function correctly, but my question has to do with logging in via cell. I'll admit it now, I know a hell of a lot about telephones, but cell tech just isn't my bag. I can view this site but cannot log in. I suppose I could get another phone, but I generally come here to read. Is there a specific application that is generic to cell phone web browsers I can download? (Not an issued phone) It's certainly not the end of the world, I just find my time away from a computer is increasing exponentially. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

If this is posted in the wrong place or is inappropriate, please move/delete.

If you can install Java applets onto your phone, look in to installing Opera Mini.

Try http://forums.army.ca/forums/index.php?wap2

Then look at the bottom of the page for a login link for wap2.

LineJumper,

If your browser has options for cookies, you may want to try changing those. My iPhone has "Never", "From Visited" and "Always" cookie options for Safari... From Visited tends to work in this case. Other phones and browsers will have different options, but hopefully that's a start.

Cheers
Mike

Apologies for the late reply. Thanks all for the help, tried and will keep at it. I'm still d**king with settings, perhaps switching back to the old crackberry might be in order.

Back