• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CFMS Members

MedCorps

Reaction score
I am looking to hear from any of the following members of the Canadian Forces Medical Service as I am researching CFMS history from 1965 to 1991 and these people have something in common which is of interest to me. I would also be interesting in hearing from anyone who was on course with these people when they were the rank posted, or who worked with them at the CFMSS if they were staff.

2LT FR Margetts
Barry Den Roche
MWO Roy J
WO LeMieux B
WO Hamiton J
WO Blank R
WO Young J
Sgt Ruest C
Sgt MacNeil M
WO Middleton LJ
WO Cain JR
Sgt R.Comeau
PO2 K.Miller
WO M Englehardt
WO M.McInnis
WO P. Sylvestre
WO J. Crerar
MWO Campbell SA
WO J. Martinbault
MWO L.Montreuil
CPO2 C. Blain
MWO Doucet AN
WO R. Martel
PO1 BA Dinsdale
WO Beardsly SG.
PO2 D. Cashin
Sgt W. Hadley
MWO GL Dalton
W L O’Neill

Thanks,

MC

Well, WO P Sylvestre retired out of Gagetown as the AO & a Capt. I heard he retired in the Ottawa.

Wayne Hadley; what a character & good man! He instructed me on my TQ3 back in 86 when he was a mcpl. Last time I saw him was at a medspeil in Greenwood about 6 years ago. He was in the Hfx area.

WO Middleton is in the Barrie area.  He was just recently at the PA graduation .  I can pass you information on to him for you.  WO Beardsly retired in 98 out of edmonton.  I think he stayed out west somewhere.

I worked for Wayne Hadley when he was a MCpl at the School and as a Sgt in Kingston...last time I saw Mike McNeil was at a MedSpiel in 97-98 in Edmonton - he had moved to Tel Aviv at the time.  I worked for him in Calgary in 90-91.  I think Mike Engelhardt retired in Calgary -  he was my CSM for a bit there as well.

MM

Back