• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CMP - GC Key login authentication failed

Tralax

Inactive
Reaction score
Has anyone else had an authentication failed message in the last few days to access your application status?

I have been checking it frequently lately and starting yesterday I have had a message pop up that says "Authentication Failed.  Please try a different credential or try again"  I have tried a different credential and tried multiple times and no such luck so far.

You shouldn't be concerned about this. It has been 3 months into my MARS DEO application and I have had and seen many issues of the online application system. It is a newer system and the recruiting center is finding that the system is having a lot of technical issues.

Sometimes the system is being worked on and thus, will not allow you to sign-in to check your online application status. I would suggest to you to not rely on the application status online log-in system anyways (as of right now). Every recruiter from North Bay and even in Victoria has told me not to login to the online system to check your application status. The system is not fully efficient and functional yet. They are still working all the IT problems out.

I would suggest to you to phone North Bay or your local Recruiting center to check your application status. This is what all the current recruiters are suggesting. The recruiters have your information on their system and can tell you all the information you need to know. They have been very helpful in regards to my application.

Hopefully this helps  :nod:

Thank you so much for your help!

I am going to wait until after April 1 to call the RC, because of the fiscal year end.

The "fiscal year end" means very little as numbers and selections have all ready been known and started.  Waiting only means you are waiting, nothing magical happens on April 1 other then the fiscal year rotates +1

Call now, call regularly and stop in and see the Recruiters.  All of mine know me by name now at the local CFRC.

SentryMAn is RIGHT!!! Don't wait on calling...show interest and actively pursue a job with the Canadian Forces.

For example: When my file was at North Bay...I was able to get my file processed sooner just because I actively engaged the recruiters there and they were very nice in making my file 'move to the top' quickly.

You as the recruit are also instrumental to how your application proceeds  :nod:

Back