• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Combat Readiness

ModlrMike

Army.ca Veteran
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
Perhaps I'm missing something. I've been plugging away at the game and enjoying myself, but I find that my CR is beginning to limit my play. What I don't understand is how some folks have significantly more CR at their level than I at mine. Even if I were to add up all the Merit Points I spent early in the game on other attributes, it still wouldn't come close. For example, there's a few folks at lower levels that have anywhere from 50 to 150 more CR that I do. Since about level 8, I've been spending my Merit Points solely on CR. Any ideas?

There are some medals that you can get which increase your CR.  They probably cashed them in.

The "Successful Missions" medal incentives give you Merit Points.  The "Milpoints balance" and "Total Equipment Owned" medal incentives give you CR.

Therefore, if someone started out with a decent Milpoints balance, or has sunk some money into the game to buy points, they can collect on the incentive for MPs, turn the points into equip purchases, collect on those incentives.  And then continue to play to collect on the successful missions incentive.

Note:  I notice that DB has answered while I was typing mine, but I'm still going to post it as it goes into a bit more detail for you.

Everyone else beat me to all the good info...look at your "Medals" tab....go from there!

NS

Okay. n00b question:

How do you cash in medals? are they not done automatically?
I've been wondering how people at my level and less have regen CR times that are faster than mine. Think I've put 50% of my merit points towards it..

edited to put  :facepalm: in.
should've read the post directly above this

Back