• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cornwall Cadets?

youravatar

Inactive
Reaction score
??? Help! I know they're are lots of air cadets around here but i can't seem to find any army cadets. if anyone here is from cornwall, alexandria or the like can you point me to a unit?

oh i shuld give some background.

i'm 15 turning 16 in march and im joining the militia but my dad said to look for cadets to get a taste so what have i got to loose right?

thx a million!!!

-Tony

Uh, I think you need to wait a wee bit more than 9 minutes.

A quick google search for "army cadets cornwall" yielded this.

http://www.central.cadets.ca/public/LHQ-QGL/c.html

CORNWALL, ON 
2403 SD &G HIGHLANDERS                Tuesdays
Royal Canadian Army Cadet Corps        1830

CORNWALL ARMOURIES                    (613) 936-6051
CORNWALL, ON                              2403army@cadets.net

im sucha idiot ::)

THX A million but im not shure if it was up 2 date or not thx ill give'r a try rite now :D or 2morrow lol

hey im from cornwall acf.
i was wondering if u have joined yet or need any more informtion?
mail me bk asap luv l/cpl fimble

fimble said:
hey im from cornwall acf.
i was wondering if u have joined yet or need any more informtion?
mail me bk asap luv l/cpl fimble

ACF isnt that the british army cadet force?  youravatar was talking about cornwall Ontario in canada.

I'm from Cornwall, Ontario area. I met My Husband when he was with the SD&G Highlanders & I was in the SD&G Pipe Band. Have a great time being in Cadets .

Try accessing this site.  It is Central Region Cadets, there is a link to look up cadets in your area.
Welcome to club and have fun.
http://www.central.cadets.ca/public/maine.html

If you need anymore info, send me a PM.

Lt. Mount
748 Markham RCACC

For reference purposes, cadets won't really give you a taste, you're just as well to join the reserves straight up, as if you don't like it, you're free to leave at any time, there's no mandated length of service.

Back