• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CRS/MERIT LIST

BarrelGutt

Inactive
Reaction score
Was told that my security clearance was being worked on.  CRS?....Reliability screening.  I'm hoping this should be my last step before being put on the merit list.  Anyone else live through this wait?

BarrelGutt said:
Was told that my security clearance was being worked on.  CRS?....Reliability screening.  I'm hoping this should be my last step before being put on the merit list.  Anyone else live through this wait?

::)  I'm thinking it'll be quite sometime before you make a merit list! Rest assured, unless you have a not-so-favorable criminal check, this will not hinder you getting to basic.

After more than a year, with frustrating delays, my application process have finally concluded. I've completed my medical and interview on june 23rd 2015, after that I had to send some important documents (birth certificate etc...) and everything was sent and completed (on my end) at the beginning of August. Now, i'm just waiting for my medical to be cleared by someone in Ottawa who handles all applications. I've just called today and they said they haven't made a decision. To get to the point, how long does it take for a medical to be cleared? After that, how long to be merit listed ? I understand there are many applicants who have applied before me and could possibly still be waiting, but i was told selection (for my trades) starts in august and i'm just getting a bit worried. Anyone else in the same boat here?

PS: I apologize in advance if this question has already been asked as it could be very frustrating, I've been searching for a little over 45 minutes now and couldn't' find a thread specifically related to mine.

Everything is a case my case basis. One individual could be 2 days one could be 2 months. It all depends on what they found or what the case load is at that time. Rest assured it will be actioned eventually and when it does you will be notified of the next step in your application process.

Back