• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

DEO Numbers for FY 06/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

kincanucks

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
ARMD - 40
ARTY - 25
INF - 47
ENGR - 20
SIGS - 39
EME - 14
INT Army - 10
MS ENGR - 7
NCS ENGR - 11
MARS - 32
ANAV - 14
PLT - 46
AEC - 28
AERE - 28
CELE (A) - 12
AF ENGR - 6
HCA - 3
PHY TH - 6
DENT - 5
PHARM - 10
MED - 36
MAO - 1
NURSE - 8
SOC W - 10
MPO - 4
CHAP (P) - 6
CHAP (C) - 6
PAFF - 10
LEGAL - 15
PSEL - 2
TDEV - 8
LOG (L) - 19
LOG (A) - 14
LOG (N) - 9

I have been given Land Log for fiscal 2005/06 (already on LWOP until Sep) and IAP starts in Sep, is it ever possible to ask for a switch?  I wanted Air Log.  I see that they are accepting some for the Air environment for 2006/07.  Or is it possible to change sometime after IAP/BOTC?  Or do I stick with the element assigned?  Thanks.

saskoil said:
I have been given Land Log for fiscal 2005/06 (already on LWOP until Seep) and IAP starts in Seep, is it ever possible to ask for a switch?  I wanted Air Log.  I see that they are accepting some for the Air environment for 2006/07.  Or is it possible to change sometime after IAP/BOTC?  Or do I stick with the element assigned?  Thanks.

If you want to stay in the CF you stick with what you were given.

saskoil said:
I have been given Land Log for fiscal 2005/06 (already on LWOP until Sep) and IAP starts in Sep, is it ever possible to ask for a switch?  I wanted Air Log.  I see that they are accepting some for the Air environment for 2006/07.  Or is it possible to change sometime after IAP/BOTC?  Or do I stick with the element assigned?  Thanks.

Just think of the upside, if you pass BOTC you get to do CAP !  ;D

G-Man said:
That's what they need? Or what they got?

Since the FY of 2006/2007 started 01 Apr 06 that would be what the CF needs.

HH

kincanucks said:
Since the FY of 2006/2007 started 01 Apr 06 that would be what the CF needs.

HH
Well S**T I'm trying to make the Phase 3 starting on the 29th, and my transfer is taking forever.  And there's only 10 people on the course as it stands now.

Hi kincanucks...

CELE (Land) is not in the list???  Is there any position for that too????

Thanks in advance....

Bobby

Bobby147 said:
Hi kincanucks...

CELE (Land) is not in the list???  Is there any position for that too????

Thanks in advance....

Bobby

That would be SIGS.

HH

Thanks for the list kincanucks.

Trying for a DEO position in CELE, Sigs or NCS Engr, at least I now have an idea of staffing requirements.

kincanucks, are you able to update the list as positions get filled?  I'm joining the reserves but am considering changing my application to regular forces for DEO INF and won't have my degree until the end of December...

windsorftw said:
kincanucks, are you able to update the list as positions get filled?  I'm joining the reserves but am considering changing my application to regular forces for DEO INF and won't have my degree until the end of December...

No can do.

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/45657.0.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back