• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

DF: Joint Operations

Bert

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the new Delta Force:Joint Operations demo game from Novalogic?

The ability to use, drive and fly APCs, hummvees,
helicopters (attack and transport), ships, motor craft, and using anti-aircraft/armour weaponry is simply amazing. It adds a new dimension to first person shooters and squad co-ordination.

I recommend downloading the demo from www.novalogic.com and trying the game out.

Downloading it as we speak. The only problem is Gigex has a really fickle downloading server. YOu got good speed going(150Kb/s for me) then about 5 mins in, it drops to about 10Kb/s. O well, beggars can‘t be choosers.

Upon finishing the download, I quickly installed the game. The game loaded quickly, and joining a server was speedy, but I have seen better graphics in older games. My favorite game ,Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, had better graphics, was more realistic graphic wise, and was an overall better game. I jacked up the quality for everything, yet nothing happened. An up to date computer was used (IBM NetVista). After about 5 minutes I deleted the piece of sh**.

Back