• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Eligibility for ROTP with existing pilot license

whippersnapr

Inactive
Reaction score
Good Evening and Happy Holidays,

I am interested in ROTP eligibility considering my current circumstances.

I hold a valid and current Canadian Commercial Helicopter License
I hold a valid and current Transport Canada Class 1 medical, however I need a month or so of gym time before a fitness test after being laid-off and gaining weight.
I am currently considering pursuing a Group IV Instrument Flight Rules endorsement.
I have some university education (nearly a diploma in Business Administration and electives in Computer Information Systems)
I have 3 years of experience working in the Canadian North supporting utility helicopter operations.
I have 10+ years of experience supporting enterprise computer networks and digital media production.

I am 30 years old, married, currently living in Chilliwack, British Columbia.

I would be interested in joining the ROTP with full-time service towards flying Griffons and Chinooks as my goal.

I am currently out-of-country conducting missions work in the Philippines but will be returning home by January 1, 2014.

Good day,

I have provided a link to the Pilot section of our website. I would also recommend reading some previous posts in this form on applicants applying when not currently living in Canada.

You've also only listed qualifications that you currently have in your post without asking any questions. Therefore I would also recommend reviewing posts that have to do with Prior Learning Assessments of qualifications and courses already obtained.

http://www.forces.ca/en/job/pilot-32   

Back