• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Enrolled today

Griswald DME

Inactive
Reaction score
Hot Dog!!

I am finally enrolled in Reg. Force!

Three years and 11 months of sheer stress CT'ing from Reserves.  Persistence has paid off, hallelujah!  ED. Tech, Air Force.

Good luck for everyone waiting, here's hoping your time will come soon.

DME

Imagine, its "suppose" to be easier to trans - Good god its easier to come straight off the street, beer bottle in one hand, crack pipe in the other with a tee shirt stating I love SATAN - this person will be in the Reg F before you!  Pissed with the Recruiting system!

Congrats Griswald,

That certainly is a long time to wait.

Good god its easier to come straight off the street, beer bottle in one hand, crack pipe in the other with a tee shirt stating I love SATAN - this person will be in the Reg F before you!  Pissed with the Recruiting system!
I knew I was doing something wrong! I forgot my 'I love Satan' shirt, beer bottle/crack pipe when I was filling out the forms. I'll show up with those at the swearing in ceremony :D

Yeah, a former artyman now int op had to do the same stuff as you there Griswald. You're not alone lol, congratulations.

After finding out I now have to wait another 5 weeks (when I was expecting 2 and lead to believe 1-2 weeks) due to my Reserve service and the red tape involved with that.

I envy you :( but, you've been waiting so you deserve it

Back