• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Enrollment Alcohol and Drug use questions 2019

namelessvoid

Inactive
Reaction score
I just had a question on the use of alcohol. My med tech had a couple questions about my drug questionnaire before he sent off my medical file. One of the questions I said yes to was along the lines of if I have ever experienced a craving for a particular substance. He asked how often the cravings occur. Telling the truth I said a few cravings a month for alcohol. I am not an alcoholic or consume alcohol frequently. It's just a craving to have a few beers here and there. Is what I answered considered the odd craving? I don't know if I am just getting too paranoid at this point haha. But responses are appreciated.

namelessvoid said:
I just had a question on the use of alcohol. My med tech had a couple questions about my drug questionnaire before he sent off my medical file. One of the questions I said yes to was along the lines of if I have ever experienced a craving for a particular substance. He asked how often the cravings occur. Telling the truth I said a few cravings a month for alcohol. I am not an alcoholic or consume alcohol frequently. It's just a craving to have a few beers here and there. Is what I answered considered the odd craving? I don't know if I am just getting too paranoid at this point haha. But responses are appreciated.

I mean, from a recruiting perspective I'm not sure, but I get crashing if I don't have beer every few days, so...

Back