• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

EPZ - Help me Understand

rcnitsashipnotaboat

Inactive
Reaction score
I need clarity on what is meant by EPZ. Let's say my EPZ is January 2020 and that I have at least 3 PERs in rank. Does that mean that my file was eligible to be brought to the promotion board that was held in fall 2019 (and by default that if my file was competitive and that I merited high enough that I would be promoted in 2020)? Or does it mean that my file is not eligible to be seen by the promotion board until the year 2020? Thanks.

rcnitsashipnotaboat said:
I need clarity on what is meant by EPZ. Let's say my EPZ is January 2020 and that I have at least 3 PERs in rank. Does that mean that my file was eligible to be brought to the promotion board that was held in fall 2019 (and by default that if my file was competitive and that I merited high enough that I would be promoted in 2020)? Or does it mean that my file is not eligible to be seen by the promotion board until the year 2020? Thanks.

If your EPZ was 2020 you are eligible for the 2019 board.  That doesn't mean your file was seen though, that is only  if your scores met the cut off of the number of files they were viewing, which is usually 1.5-2 times the promotion forecast

Back