• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Family&CAF + Other questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy971

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I would like to know if it is hard to have a family in the CAF ? Because my wife is nurse, living in Montreal and I don't think she can move from base to base as she wishes. I read the training schools are in Quebec and Ontario. Will have I time to see her ? How can I deal with army and my family ?

Otherwise, I aim to be an mechanical engineer in CAF. I will finish my studies in one year in Polytechnique Montreal and get my citizenship at the same time. I'm fluent in french and my skills in english have really improved since I'm in Canada but not enough for the requirements. So what is the official second language training ? How long does it last ? Is it a great idea to do my basic training in english first ? I'm good enough to read, write, listen but since I come from France my speaking is awful.

Thanks.

Hello, Jeremy971

These are not suitable questions for this particular forum, and have all been answered on this Site, elsewhere, before. Please take some time and explore this Site, read older threads (especially those stickied at the top of each forum), and try out the Search Function. You will learn much more this way, and will find answers to other questions before you even think of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back