• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Feeling Pumped

CDNBlackhawk

Inactive
Reaction score
Well I depart sunday morning at 1100 hrs from toronto and arrive in Montreal at approximately 1215 hrs and from their head to Saint Jean.
I am Just now starting to feel anxious, excited, A bit Nervous,Pumped,

I am looking forward to the training and giving it 150%, I will try and keep you all posted on my training,

i know i said this before, but thanks to everyone for the help and the support here.

Adios, look forward to serving our country with you all :salute:

Well then you may want to remove that Pte chevron icon from your profile ,you have a long way to go before you have earned even that.

With all due respect MG34

I am a Private  and although for the next 10 weeks i will be wearing Numbers on my uniform, i am still a private, like it or not.

You missed MG34's point......You are a "NO HOOK" pte.  When you get one hook, you are a qualified soldier.  If you get to Petawawa, you will find that out in a hurry..

GW

Anyways, good luck!  You will learn all about the ranks there and much much more!

Good luck, go there with an open mind. Regardless of your background, you know nothing to the instructors. Just pretend you're interested.  :D

George Wallace said:
You missed MG34's point......You are a "NO HOOK" pte.  When you get one hook, you are a qualified soldier.  If you get to Petawawa, you will find that out in a hurry..

GW

Since this seems to come up about every two weeks, with untrained Pte.'s using the Pte. avatar, because it's the only one for their rank, wouldn't it make sense to make an avatar that can be used for untrained Pte.'s?

Jonsey said:
Since this seems to come up about every two weeks, with untrained Pte.'s using the Pte. avatar, because it's the only one for their rank, wouldn't it make sense to make an avatar that can be used for untrained Pte.'s?
That would look somthing like this....
untrained.gif

Ok, so, are you going to suggest that it be included, or should I?

Back