• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Fill-ins?

aniQazam

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi I'm an active applicant (as TDO) waiting for an offer -- they say in fill-in category! Any comment?

Good Day,

There is not enough information in your post for me to determine what question you're asking.

Best Regards,
Sgt Laen

Hi Sgt Laen,
Apologies for not getting back quicker as I was "très occupé" at Cold Lake Air Base working at Air Cdts Summer Trg Ctre.
Anyway here's the scenario in question:
1. My app was processed for TDO (Air) as well as Pilot (that I opted/changed as my 1st choice after CFAT),
2. Was interviewed for both TDO & Pilot,
3. Could not get through AIr Crew Selection,
4. I was put on National Merit List for TDO as ROTP - Civi Uni
5. While I was undergoing Air Crew Selection Tests, the main group (in bulk) "attestation" was carried out so I missed that.
6. I've been told, I'm on National merit list and just waiting for "fill-in" positions to get offered/attested.

So any comments on the above, please?

Regards:
Nick Azam, PD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Day,

Please speak directly with your CFRC as there is information on your file stating that they have explained exactly where your file is in the process. 
If you are unsure of where your file is sitting you should speak with your recruiter to confirm.

Best Regards,
Sgt Laen

Sergeant Laen said:
Good Day,

Please speak directly with your CFRC as there is information on your file stating that they have explained exactly where your file is in the process. 
If you are unsure of where your file is sitting you should speak with your recruiter to confirm.

Best Regards,
Sgt Laen

Good day Sgt,

Thank you for the update, highly appreciated. I'll certainly get in touch with my recruiter for status of my application.

Thank you once again.

Best,

Nick A.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back