• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Football

canuck101

Inactive
Reaction score
How about those patriots 20 wins yeah can it get any better i think yes maybe they will go all the way to the Superbowl again and win a third time In the CFL my Ottawa team could not get it done this year but there is always next year.

cheers

canuck101 said:
How about those patriots 20 wins yeah can it get any better i think yes maybe they will go all the way to the Superbowl again and win a third time In the CFL my Ottawa team could not get it done this year but there is always next year.

cheers

How's about you make "comma's and periods" your Grammar and Punctuation team.......lol  ;D

I am sorry for the grammer i will try to improve in the future. ;D

Comon PPLCI Guy, the Bills! My family even made a name for the QB, Drew "Boo-Hoo :crybaby:" Bledsoe. You like it?

Alex252 said:
Comon PPLCI Guy, the Bills! My family even made a name for the QB, Drew "Boo-Hoo :crybaby:" Bledsoe. You like it?

Tadeo Spikes is coming to visit your family...

REAL football is over in 4 weeks!!!! ....not just a bunch of overstuffed fat guys leaning on each other.

So who do you think will win the GREYCUP?

I am in Ottawa so i may be going if i can get myself a ticket.

My money if i had any would be on the Saskatchewan Roughriders to win it all. Go Green Riders GO since my Ottawa team is done for the year.

Its obviouse whos gonna win...Montréal...Its obviouse there the G-R-E-A-T-E-S-T CFL team in history no other team will even make it close to overcoming Montréal. Maybe Ottawa....o wait!! :blotto: they out nvm Montréal won says $50.

Great Harveney :cdn:

Haha. Arsenal finally lost. Took f***king ManU to make them lose though.

Oh, you guys are talking about 'Yank' football. Silly game that is. :D

I started watching football in 1990, was a Bills fan, in 1994... I stopped watching football.

I used to really like the NFL. Then the hot-dogging got out of hand and guys were getting busted for crack and whores, but the straw that broke the camels back was when my favorite player retired (Superbowl Ring-less) - Dan Marino.

:(

HA!! no fucking way lol the great Man U was never in doubt of loosing that game.. There needs to be a soccer server.

Great Harveney :army:

Back