• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

FOR SALE , BDS Tactical, TT, CPGEAR, PETZL, HSGI, CONDOR

angusdayman

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi All,
I am clearing out my kit. 90% of the kit has never been used and the other 10% has never seen the field, all new. Please msg or email cantacrev@gmail.com for questions or if your inquire more photo's. I am firm on the prices, as the kit is new and I do not have the time to negotiate with all the kit that is for sale. Cheers.

FOR SALE:

Photo 1

1. Tactical Battle Belt Pad, OD Green  $20.00
2. Viper Riggers Belt, OD Green  $20.00
3. BDS Tactical Duty Battle Belt, Foliage Green $20.00
4. BDS Tactical Chest-Rig, OD Green $130.00
5. Condor Tactical Hard Knuckle Gloves $25.00
6. Condor Tactical 1 Point Sling with Adapter  $25.00
7.  CP Gear Drop-Leg Rig, OD Green  $40.00

Photo 2

1. BlackHawk STRIKE Chest Rig, OD Green $ 100.00
2. BlackHawk 6-Mag Pouch, OD Green  $30.00
3. BlackHawk Medical Pouch, OD Green  $20.00
4. Two, C-13 Frag Grenade Pouches ,  $10.00/Each
5. Gerber Prodigy Military Knife  $45.00
6. Double Magazine Shingle, OD Green  $15.00
7. Nalgene GP/Pouch, Multi-Cam  $20.00
8. C9/ SAW Pouch, OD Green  $20.00

Photo 3

1. CP Gear Hydration Carrier, Cadpat  $60.00
2. CP Gear C9/SAW Pouch, Cadpat $25.00
3. CP Double Mag Pouch, Cadpat $15.00/Each
4. CP Single Mag Shingle, Cadpat $10.00
5. CP Gear Belt, Cadpat $10.00
6. HSGI Double Smoke Grenade Pouch, Cadpat  $20.00
7. HSGI Double Frag Grenade Pouch, Cadpat $15.00
8. HSGI Double 9mm/Multitool Pouch, Cadpat $15.00
9. HSGI Naglene Carrier, Cadpat $20.00
10. Tactical Tailor GP pouches, $20.00/Each
11. Tactical Tailor Medical Pouch $30.00
12. Petzl Head Lamp $30.00
 
Top