• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

For Sale: Combat Shirt & Pants, Belts, Toque, SMG Mag Pouch

Rheostatic

Reaction score
Time to unload some of my kit. Everything here is good working order. All items below were purchased by me  in army surplus or retail stores.
  • CF combat pants, olive, size 7036. $15
  • CF Combat Shirt, olive. $15. The shirt has no label so I don't know the numeric size (maybe that's why I was able to buy it new in surplus) but if you wear a size L t-shirt it should fit.

forsalesurplus008numberbu8.jpg

• SMG magazine pouch for 82-pattern webbing. The SMG magazine pouch is designed to hold three 30 round 9mm clips, but as a Cadet I found it's great for holding glow sticks, tent pegs, and granola bars. $10
  • Watch Cap (Toque), olive green, small $4
  • Combat belts. 2 medium, 2 large $4 ea.

Terms:
  • Prices are negotiable. If you don't like the price, make me an offer by PM. I've tried to name fair prices, lower than what you'd pay at a surplus store.
  • If you want to buy more than one item, I'm happy to reduce the prices.
  • Postage will be added to your price. I have a Small Business discount with Canada Post. You will be given a tracking number for your package.
  • I accept (in order of preference): Cash (for local buyers), PayPal, email Interac transfer, or cheque/money order.

Feel free to ask questions here, in the thread.

The pants and shirt sold (for some reason I can't modify the OP), here's what's left:

gloveslx9.jpg

• SMG magazine pouch for 82-pattern webbing. The SMG magazine pouch is designed to hold three 30 round 9mm clips, but as a Cadet I found it's great for holding glow sticks, tent pegs, and granola bars. $10
  • Combat belt, Canex style with velcro, 1 remaining. $4
  • Combat belt, green/camo reversible with slide buckle. $4
  • Gloves with liners (recently blackened), L    $10

What!! You're not selling that MP cap badge I see in the first pic?? --- I'm disappointed.  ;)

Just realized my bank no longer accepts email Interac transfers, so ignore that bit wrt payment.

Is the toque in the OP still available? As well as the  combat belt with side buckle? If so, I'll be sending you a PM.  :)

jmbest said:
Is the toque in the OP still available? As well as the  combat belt with side buckle? If so, I'll be sending you a PM.  :)
Belt yes, toque no. Fire away.

Back