• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Full moon tonight?

Kat Stevens

Army.ca Fixture
Subscriber
Donor
Inactive
Fallen Comrade
Reaction score
Is there a full moon out tonight?  I've been noticing a lot more sniping and snarly toned posts today, my own included.  Did someone spike the punch or something?

Hm, *looks out window* sorry, cloud cover here, can't really tell. >:D :D

But yes I have noticed some more of these posts today then usual.

Kat Stevens said:
Is there a full moon out tonight?  I've been noticing a lot more sniping and snarly toned posts today, my own included.  Did someone spike the punch or something?

Must be that time of the year  ;D

Well, don't be surprised if the staff start driving spikes into the hearts of some of the trolls.

Kat Stevens said:

Dang,

I missed yesrterday's Full moon festivities.  So in the theme....

Kat, Shut it, and pass me another glass of punch.

dileas

tess

Mr O'Leary....

Tis a cruel cruel thing ye hae doon tae post a wee pitchure o mah own brand o poison!  An me in ra sandox wi' no access tae it!

A dry Hogmany is a frightfull thing!

And with a frilly umbrella on a swizzle stick in the glass? Bruce, give your head a shake.

The last time I looked that brand was selling for about $124.50 in the LCBO.

ooooooooooyea....I love it when it comes with a frilly umbrella....just like a Scotsman. ;)

I think a bunch of people here may have made the mistake of buying this for Christmas for their kids: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkygdt3l-LM

That would take the edge off any festive occasion

Bruce Monkhouse said:
How would that taste with Diet Coke??

Anything mixed with Diet Coke would have to improve the flavor.  :-X   ;)

daftandbarmy said:
I think a bunch of people here may have made the mistake of buying this for Christmas for their kids: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkygdt3l-LM

That would take the edge off any festive occasion

"When you see the stars, squeeze your bag for extra points!"  :rofl:

Back