• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

FY 06/07 numbers for NCM

kincanucks

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Well some new numbers have been released.  Some were expected to be high and many others are absent.

Crewman - 305
Arty Fd - 190
Inf - RCR - 407
Inf - PPCLI - 407
Inf - R22R - 406
Bosn - 59
LCIS Tech - 90
Comm Rsch - 90
Veh Tech - 190
AVS Tech - 84
AVN Tech - 175
Cook - 81
Sup Tech - 114
MSE Op - 66
RMS Clk - 136
Sig Op - 252
Med Tech - 110
Cbt Engr - 270

Again if the trade that you are interested in is not listed above then there are no positions available or the numbers have not been released yet.  These numbers are for direct entries, CTs and re-enrollees.  The higher the number the less competitive the trade is and we may take anyone for it.  However, remember just because an applicant meets the minimum requirements for a trade does not guarantee that they will be processed for or accepted for that trade.  Cheers.

The numbers look nice so far this year; especially INF, it seems to be way up from last year.

Do you know roughly when the numbers for MP will be available?  :warstory:

FAULK said:
The numbers look nice so far this year; especially INF, it seems to be way up from last year.

Do you know roughly when the numbers for MP will be available?  :warstory:

No but given the successes of the last few MPACs probably zero.

kincanucks said:
No but given the successes of the last few MPACs probably zero.

:eek: Thats not good. They should raise the requirements for MP.

If there are 0 positions for MP this year will they still hold the board interviews in September and host MPACs for those applying this year?
I realize if theres no positions I won't get a job, but I could at least sit on a waiting list for when positions do become available.

FAULK said:
:eek: Thats not good. They should raise the requirements for MP.

If there are 0 positions for MP this year will they still hold the board interviews in September and host MPACs for those applying this year?
I realize if theres no positions I won't get a job, but I could at least sit on a waiting list for when positions do become available.

There was a rumour that there would be a MPAC in Sept.  If that it is still a good rumour I have no idea and they will tell us when they are ready to tell us which is usually at the last moment.

yoman said:
Do these numbers reflect the planned CF expansion?

Hard to tell since the numbers for half the occupations have not been released but the numbers for cbt arms and Sig Op are higher than last year.

Kincanucks,

was at my local CFRC today and told that the Fire fighter trade is currently closed, do you see that chnaging in the next 3 months ? thanks for your insight.

cheers

PV

PViddy said:
Kincanucks,

was at my local CFRC today and told that the Fire fighter trade is currently closed, do you see that chnaging in the next 3 months ? thanks for your insight.

cheers

PV

No

are there many people applying for Mse Op? i see there is only 66 postions available and was just wondering if there are lots of competion for those placements or is it kinda stagnant?

Also do you expect the number of postions available to increase at all in the near future?

ChopperHead said:
are there many people applying for Mse Op? i see there is only 66 postions available and was just wondering if there are lots of competion for those placements or is it kinda stagnant?

Also do you expect the number of postions available to increase at all in the near future?

MSE Op is one of those trades that fill up very quickly as some people think it is better than being in the combat arms.  As for the numbers increasing, for MSE Op - no.

What about Weapons Technician - LAND My recruiter for The Lorne Scots said they're always in high demand regular and reserve

Raj said:
What about Weapons Technician - LAND My recruiter for The Lorne Scots said they're always in high demand regular and reserve

Again if the trade that you are interested in is not listed above then there are no positions available or the numbers have not been released yet.

What is the was out rate for Comm Rsch these days? 90 is a significant bump in the trade.

From what I hear comm rsch needs people bad. Yet hey I am sitting here merit listed with no call. So who knows.

Kincanucks, do you have the FY 06/07 numbers for Officers or know approximately when they should be available  ?

Wait a minute, isn't the new budget and new numbers supposed to be released in April?  Or are these the ones? 

Is there going to be more info/numbers released in april?

CosmoK said:
Wait a minute, isn't the new budget and new numbers supposed to be released in April?  Or are these the ones? 

Is there going to be more info/numbers released in april?

This is it for FY 06/07 as it stands now.

Back