• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Game off Discovery Channel

Spr.Earl

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Pretty good game and quick but once you get up into the higher level's your shot has to be dead on.
I have only gotten to level 7 and there are 15 level's.\

Have fun.

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/future-weapons/games/cannon/cannon.html

Nice. The higest I got to was level 9 and 62300 points. Not bad for a newbie  ^-^

heh fun little game.. 158900 15/15 first try... maybe i found my calling ;) ... ICBM at lvl 14 was a real hassle for me

got to 8 on my first try...got bored of the game...its a good game...

At round five, 4 targets with just 5 shots.......................Once a Gunner.....

Round 13...106,200 points....... and must stop,...day slipping away...

Round 13, 125100.  Good thing I studied Semi-Indirect and Indirect shooting on my Advanced Armour Gunnery course.

Thanks to the Guns for putting my essay back another hour....

I got to level 8 and then bracketed my last target perfectly...pity was that i'd used all 15 rounds before. One target, smoke on either side and nothing left. Shattered. I can sense a lot of time wastage is going to happen today thanks to the discovery channel...
Remember, just like the Weapons training simulator, this is serious so i expect to hear a "Fire mission" and correct raytel procedures in calling in fire.  ;D

Been a while,
still a Gunner

Finished level 15- score 181,800.

lvl 14 - 144800... The timing on the ICBM is what killed me on 14 - Also a warning, direct fire doesn't seem to work on the upper half of the ICBM (at least in lvl 14) -- wasted 3 rounds flying thru it figuring that out.

Had to stop game and post this.....Round 7 complete
                                                Bonus-100x 10

5 shots-----5 hits.....woo hoo.

Damn game, need two months in the field to recover. :mad:

Back