• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Gen Vance announces retirement

SupersonicMax said:
First you’d need the organization to accept that everything need not be approved by GOFOs and establish trust with the tactical level commanders.....

Well considering Gen Vance said any job that was important needed a GOFO to do it, and that he'd hire more if he could then we're off on the right track with his retirement....

The claims swerve has been split and posted here

Please keep this thread on Gen. Vance's retirement.

We saw the samething under Bill Clinton,unless you were prepared to quit you saluted and climbed aboard the crap wagon.

Frankly, why do we bother. Not that the CDS (Vance from previous to future CDS) isn't/aren't good but it is a political promotion. Recall that PM Blackie promoted RCMP Brenda Lucki to RCMP Commissioner Brenda Lucki. MY cousin, who is an RCMP member, info'ed me that there were better qualified female/male RCMP members for the position. And Blackie screwed her with his statement about systematic racism horse turds.

Dollars to donuts, the next CDS will be probably be a female. Nothing wrong with that but PM is shoveling us with his "woke" credentials.

shawn5o said:
Frankly, why do we bother. Not that the CDS (Vance from previous to future CDS) isn't/aren't good but it is a political promotion. Recall that PM Blackie promoted RCMP Brenda Lucki to RCMP Commissioner Brenda Lucki. MY cousin, who is an RCMP member, info'ed me that there were better qualified female/male RCMP members for the position. And Blackie screwed her with his statement about systematic racism horse turds.

Dollars to donuts, the next CDS will be probably be a female. Nothing wrong with that but PM is shoveling us with his "woke" credentials.

You should read the rules of this site.  PM Trudeau put the current RCMP Commissioner into her position.  Derogatory words such as "PM Blackie" are not permitted on this site.  Hopefully one of the mods can address this better.

stellarpanther said:
You should read the rules of this site.  PM Trudeau put the current RCMP Commissioner into her position.  Derogatory words such as "PM Blackie" are not permitted on this site.  Hopefully one of the mods can address this better.

My apologies. PM Trudeau does deserve better treatment. However, the main intent of my post is simply that the promotiont to RCMP Commissioner and CDS  is political, nothing more and nothing less.

Happy?

[:D [:D [:D
shawn5o said:
My apologies. PM Trudeau does deserve better treatment. However, the main intent of my post is simply that the promotiont to RCMP Commissioner and CDS  is political, nothing more and nothing less.

Happy?

:nod:

stellarpanther said:

Would that be similar to calling Ranger Ray, Ranger Boy?

Jarnhamar said:
Would that be similar to calling Ranger Ray, Ranger Boy?

No it wouldn't be, not even close.  But I just looked back at my comment and I apologize to him for that because I didn't notice that.  I really did think it was Ranger Boy not RangerRay.  I'm also going to send him a PM as well to apologize. 

stellarpanther said:
No it wouldn't be, not even close.  But I just looked back at my comment and I apologize to him for that because I didn't notice that.  I really did think it was Ranger Boy not RangerRay.  I'm also going to send him a PM as well to apologize.

1. You experience things differently than others; and
2. You know how to apologize

Have you considered running for election?

;)

reverse_engineer said:
1. You experience things differently than others; and
2. You know how to apologize

Have you considered running for election?

;)

I've heard that before but I don't feel comfortable speaking in public. lol

Joking aside, my apology was sincere and it was a mistake with the name.

Thank you all for working it out and lets keep it civil in the future.

Now:

BACK ON TOPIC FOLKS.

Back