• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

General slip ons?

rz350

Full Member
Reaction score
0
Points
210
I have never seen a picture of a General Officer's slip on, I am just wondering if anyone has a link to a picture of the Relish/OD slip ons for an Officer from Bde Gen to Gen? I know what the shoulder board type ones look like, but I've never seen the Relish or OD ones and just want to have a look.
 

navymich

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
0
Points
410
http://www.forces.gc.ca/admmat/dglepm/badges-insignia/officer_cadpat_e.htm
 

FredDaHead

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
0
Points
160
Have I gone insane or are the CADPAT ones screwed up? Unless the rest of the Forces outside of RMC and the Mega get issued different slipons, the only accurate ones that I've seen are the AF ones, on that page.

Might be that the page was published in 2002? Anyone?
 

big_johnson1

Member
Reaction score
0
Points
160
Frederik G said:
Have I gone insane or are the CADPAT ones screwed up? Unless the rest of the Forces outside of RMC and the Mega get issued different slipons, the only accurate ones that I've seen are the AF ones, on that page.

Might be that the page was published in 2002? Anyone?

I don't see what's inaccurate. Those are the slip-ons before they are sewn though, so maybe that's why they look different.
 

Trinity

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
0
Points
410
Feral said:
I don't see what's inaccurate. Those are the slip-ons before they are sewn though, so maybe that's why they look different.

BINGO.... the others aren't sewn yet.

I love the fact there is no ARID OCdt slip  ;)
 
A

aesop081

Guest
Frederik G said:
, the only accurate ones that I've seen are the AF ones, on that page.

The AF ones on that page are NOT correct......they used to be like that but no longer.......

solid green ( called "canadian average green" ) with blue thread is what is the standard now for AF slip-ons
 

navymich

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
0
Points
410
And I personally think those ones look awful.  And the nametags to match too.
 
A

aesop081

Guest
airmich said:
And I personally think those ones look awful.  And the nametags to match too.

But at least i dont get saluted 20 times a day now !!!!
 

rwgill

Member
Reaction score
0
Points
210
CDN Aviator said:
The AF ones on that page are NOT correct......they used to be like that but no longer.......

solid green ( called "canadian average green" ) with blue thread is what is the standard now for AF slip-ons

Like these ones ?!?

http://www.forces.gc.ca/admmat/dglepm/badges-insignia/officer_e.htm
 

Lerch

Full Member
Reaction score
0
Points
210
rwgill said:
Like these ones ?!?

http://www.forces.gc.ca/admmat/dglepm/badges-insignia/officer_e.htm

Has anyone else noticed that the Army and Navy DEU slipons are using the same pictures? :p
 
Top