• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Guy Fawkes night!

Kat Stevens

Army.ca Fixture
Subscriber
Donor
Inactive
Fallen Comrade
Reaction score
Been stockpiling combustibles all week!  Happy Guy Fawkes night to those who care, and to those who don't, Happy Guy Fawkes night anyway!

"Remember, remember the fifth of November..."

Anyone knows if anything is taking place in the NCR/Center of the World,Ottawa? My Brit wife would  certainly like it.

Not likely, far too British old boy, can't have it in the new Canada, especially that close to Quebec.  >:D

I'm sure there's a few engineers that are itching to blow stuff up. Good thing we're running ranges this week  ;D

Wook

Makes my inner Catholic all warm and fuzzy... No, wait, that's just the beer and bonfire. His story kinda gives me an idea for a new RC thread....

To all those associated with EOD out there,

Remember, remember, the 5th of November.

Have a good Guy Fawkes Night and stay safe!

(Especially you Ian)

"Guy Fawkes was the last man to ever enter parliament with honest intentions."

Resurrected an old thread.  Beautiful night for a bonfire out here in the toolies of N Central Alberta.  "Remember remember..."

Kat Stevens said:
Resurrected an old thread.  Beautiful night for a bonfire out here in the toolies of N Central Alberta.  "Remember remember..."

And somehow fitting that it falls on the eve of the US election this year. :D

Just had one out of an old decrepit dresser..................this would have made an awesome excuse for having a firepit in the city.

Back